Mapotic is a user-friendly cloud platform that empowers organizations globally with innovative map-based products and services.
With a focus on simplicity, user engagement and data channels aggregation and interactive content, Mapotic enables businesses to leverage geolocation data without requiring GIS expertise. From ready-made apps to custom branded mobile apps, Mapotic offers comprehensive solutions for visualizing GPS and movement data, creating collaborative or community online maps, and more.
Beyond technology, Mapotic is committed to making a positive impact on the world by supporting influential NGO projects, environmental, social and ESG initiatives including sustainable tourism efforts. Mapotic is the go-to platform for organizations seeking to build captivating map-based apps that engage their target audiences while leveraging the true potential of geolocation data with cutting-edge technology and a customer-centric approach.
During the incubation period, Mapotic aims to leverage its partnership with ESA BIC to enhance the platform with space-related data and services. The company seeks to analyze and assess optimal space utilization for the benefit of its clients and their users. The focus is on integrating downstream services while enhancing connections with existing satellite data providers and infrastructure for seamless sensor data transmission, downstream processing, and visualization. The plan is to extend the product with new data connectors or data aggregation capabilities from other platforms and to move one of the MVP products (Live Data Maps) into beta during incubation, better define the target groups for whom it brings the greatest benefits, and communicate these with the help of mentors and consultants.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Simplicity – Compared to common solutions, Mapotic does not require GIS knowledge or data specialists to build an amazing product
- User engagement – In comparison to competitive mapping platforms, Mapotic focuses more on B2Bs that need to engage their target audiences
- Data aggregation – Mapotic enables clients to connect/merge various (static or dynamic) data sources into one attractive and easy to consume product
- Integration – It’s simple to connect and synchronize data or user accounts. Additionally, it is easy to integrate within existing systems and products
- Location data content – Mapotic can offer hundreds of thousands of location data points
- Ready-made apps – Besides web apps and embeds, clients can easily build their own branded mobile app