New generation of loyalty programs
Uneeqly creates a new ecosystem enabling collaboration between SMEs and regions across the country and across the EU. It simplifies their promotion with incentives to discover new places and experiences. With Uneeqly, tourists and regional residents get a comprehensive overview and guide in one app, wherever they are in the region. Thanks to localization, they always have the latest offers at hand from their immediate surroundings. In turn, the trustworthiness of transactions ensured by time and location stamps with blockchain enrollment can be used by regional institutions and businesses for self-service redemption of points, discounts or use in gamification. So we comlpeted change the approach to loyalty programs and bring for SMEs and insitution a new direct marketing and customer communication tool.
Uneeqly as mobile application is using data provided by mobile phone GNSS chip – all currently sold mobile phone already include GNSS chip with Galileo support including Egnos service. With the GNSS localization provided by a smartphone, end users can find the nearest service offerings nearby and take advantage of various discounts from businesses without having to register. Every user of the Uneeqly application who travels to a given region will automatically learn about the regional card, which will significantly expand the range of potential users of the Euroregions regional cards. So that is also reason why Uneeqly also eliminates the need for the production of plastic or stamped cards, registration forms and many marketing materials
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- A loyalty system in the form of an app with many other innovative features.
- A mobile app that you can use to instantly start communicating with your local customers and brand new ones.
- An app you can start using immediately without the need to print stamped or plastic cards and which your customers always have to hand.
- Uneeqly always delivers your business’ offers directly to your customers while automatically posting to social networks.
- You save time with setting up social networks and printing cards of all kinds.
- Keep track of your customers, promotions and offers.
- Use gamification for your customers.